Sabtu, 14 Februari 2015

Thirteenth lesson

Unknown     19.41     0


I am closing the door, the door is closed and I can’t go out of this room. The ceiling is high, I can’t touch it , why ? because the ceiling is high and my body is not tall enough. The picture is high and I can’t touch it, because my body is not tall enough, The table is low and I can touch it.
I can see the things in front of me, and I can’t see the things behind me, why ? because I just have an eyes , when the door was opened I can go out from the room.

Can this lady touch the ceiling ? of course no…. because the ceiling is higher than my body. Can you touch the picture ? of course no, can I put the book in my pocket ? of course not, because the book is bigger than a pocket.
We write with a pen, pencil, chalk or with a marker, give me your pencil and pen to me !
Can you write now ? no …, why ? because I have gaved my pen or my pencil to you. We can’t write without a pen or a pencil.
The door was closed, I can’t go out. If you can go out you must to open your door first.
I can break the room, the mosque,the window, the door and many things in front of you. But why you don’t broke them? Because I don’t want to broke them.
When the door is closed, I can’t go out. If you want to go out you must to open the door first, if you want to go out you must to getting up, if you want to write on your paper you must have a pen or a pencil or a marker or a chalk.
What must you have if you want to cut the meat? You must have a knife, what must you do if you want to speak English well ? must all the people in this life
…..

    ….. 

0 komentar:

Daftar Blog Saya

Submit ExpressReputation Management

Tayangan halaman minggu lalu




© 2014 Inspirasi Terpendam. Designed by Bloggertheme9 | Published By Gooyaabi Templates.
Proudly Powered by Blogger.